Effective Date: July 23, 2014
We may collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us. Personal information may include, for example, your name and e-mail address. We may also receive location information based on your use of our mobile applications.
We may receive this information when you register with the site, respond to surveys, purchase goods or services through our Website, communicate directly with us via e-mail or feedback forms, post information to our Website (message boards, chat rooms), or otherwise provide information to us through the Website. Please remember that any information you share in public areas of the Website, like message boards, becomes public, so you should be careful about what you disclose. We reserve the right to publish and otherwise use any comments, information, or other material you provide through the Website including pictures for editorial purposes or to otherwise use the information in promotional advertising and/or marketing materials.
We may also receive demographic information (e.g., zip code, e-mail preferences, age, or gender) when you provide it to us. We may use this information to customize your experience on the Website and for marketing purposes. We may also receive information about you from third parties and combine that information with information that you have provided to us.
We may also collect non-personal information reflecting, among other things, the time and date of a visit, browser type and version, mobile device identifier, how much time users spend on the Website, from which other sites users came, and to what other sites users go.
We may use this non-personal information for, among other things:
- Operation of the Website;
- Website customization;
- Customizing offers seen on the Website;
- To maintain, operate, and improve the Website;
- Statistical, research, and other analytical purposes; and
- To monitor the Website for compliance with our terms of service and the law.
Use of Personal Information
We may use personal information for, among other uses:
- Internal record keeping;
- Communicate with users;
- For editorial purposes;
- Customize the Website and offers presented to users;
- Business purpose such as facilitating purchases through the Website and for order fulfillment;
- Respond to requests for products, services, or information;
- To offer you products, services, and other marketing offers we believe may be of interest to you;
- To send you email with offers from us or our partners;
- To provide Website updates, contests, sweepstakes, promotions, or other content we think may interest you; and
- For other purposes disclosed at the time of collection.
We may share non-personal information with others, such as advertisers interested in advertising to our Website visitors. Some content provided by visitors (e.g., comments or pictures shared with us via Website features) may be republished by us through other platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and other social media channels and through other promotional activities by us. We may also share personal and non-personal information with:
- Third party service providers that assist us, such as through mail fulfillment and other operational services;
- Pursuant to a court order, subpoena, warrant, or when otherwise required by law;
- To protect our rights and the rights of third parties;
- As part of a sale or merger of all or part of Oh Mama, including at bankruptcy; and
- With our affiliates and parent company for their direct marketing purposes.
If you wish to update your registration information (i.e., name, email address), please sign in to your Oh Mama account. You will be able to view and update your registration information within your profile under the tab labeled “Settings.” If you have questions about updating your registration information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This Website is not intended for the use of children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13.
Third Party Links and Advertising
Interest Based Advertising
We may partner with ad networks and other ad serving providers (“Advertising Providers”) who serve ads on behalf of us and others on non-affiliated sites. Some of those ads may be personalized, meaning that they are intended to be relevant to you based on information Advertising Providers collect about your visits to this site and elsewhere over time.
You may visit www.aboutads.info to learn more about this type of advertising and how to opt-out of this form of advertising by companies participating in the Digital Advertising Alliance (“DAA”) self-regulatory program. We adhere to the DAA’s Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising. Note that electing to opt out will not stop advertising from appearing in your browser or applications. It may make the ads you see less relevant to your interests. In addition, note that if you use a different browser or erase cookies from your browser, you may need to renew your opt-out choice.
We take reasonable measures to help maintain data we collect in a secure way.
Please contact us with questions regarding this policy at: email@example.com.